What kind of preform mold is good? What affects the selection of nozzles for hot runners? Relevant technical personnel point out: product quality, product design, plastic raw materials, molds, cycle cycles, gates, nozzles, runners, temperature controllers, and functions of injection molding machines. When we have a very accurate understanding of these, we can choose the right warm runner nozzle for them in the future. So how to choose the correct preform mold?
1. The weight of the product: The requirements of different products on the hot runner are completely different.
2. Plastic raw materials: Different plastic materials have different processing variables, and those processing variables will affect the selection of the warm runner system.
3. Mold: What is the number of like cavities? What is the nozzle distribution interval? What kind of information is processed? Wait, these are the mold elements related to the optional warm runner system.
4. Cycle cycle: Fast production cycle means the improvement of nozzle requirements. For example, nozzles need to transfer heat accurately and use them.
5. Gate: As for the point gate, in order to maintain good thermal balance in each molding cycle, the tip of the warm-flow nozzle must have the function of melting materials and cooling and sealing. Valve gates use mechanical methods to seal the gates.
6. Nozzles: Generally speaking, nozzles can be distinguished according to size, temperature distribution, physical characteristics, materials used (copper, steel, etc.) and the ease of maintenance and price.
7. Runner: The use of the warm runner system avoids the production of handles, which not only saves material, but also eliminates the previous process of removing handles by manual, mechanical or other means.
8. Temperature control: each nozzle must be connected with a relatively messy temperature controller
9. The function of injection molding machine: it can install a mold of a given size, supply a satisfactory clamping force, operate according to the requirements of the cycle time, plasticize the satisfactory material, etc.
10. Product design: Generally speaking, we all know that product design is completed first, but after all, molding is completed in the hot runner mold. In order to ensure a smooth product surface at the end of molding and easy mold release, it is necessary to consider those elements in the product's structural design.